Want to have some fun up high and test your courage? Come up to Aviemore and challenge yourself to complete the high ropes course that has been dubbed the “best outdoor adventure experience” by the Outdoor Leisure awards 2019! Surrounded by peaceful nature and hidden away from the rest of the world, this is the perfect location for their thrilling high ropes courses! In groups of three, you’ll be faced with lots of challenges, all while you’re thirty feet in the air. It’s a great exercise of teamwork while adrenaline is running through your body. This is an experience that will help you bond with people like no other. So bring out your friends and get to feel like you’re in an action movie!
Where can I try high ropes courses in Scotland?
Besides teamwork, you’ll also be facing individual challenges such as ‘The Leap of Faith’, a jump from thirty feet in the air, where you aim to touch the red buoy in front of you! If your adventurous spirit is not satisfied with the challenges you’ve faced so far, there are also longer sessions for you to immerse yourself in! So what are you waiting for? Let’s dive right into this wonderful adventure!
- Pre-book online to ensure space
- Try the crate stacking challenge to try and beat the record of 17!
- All sessions are run by 2 experienced instructors
- Standard sessions: prices from £29
- Extended half-day sessions: price from £38 depending on the size of your group
- Catering also available – enquire when booking
- Other outdoor activities on-site; check the website for more information