Learn a piece of Irish history, the O’Neills were perhaps the greatest of the Irish clans, whose origins date back as far as the 10th century and whose lineage includes two High Kings of Ireland. Learn all about the clan and their origin and enjoy the breath-taking views across seven counties of Ulster.
What educational trips can I go on in Co. Tyrone?
Before actually visiting you can take a 3D virtual tour on their website. The building features lots of educational displays and exhibitions, after seeing all the displays you can see the views from above in the viewing tour!
- Opening times from 9am till 5pm
- Tours starting from 10am till 4pm depending on day
- Opening days from Wednesday through Sunday
- Prices from £3.50 per person for adults
- Children under 16 years old go free
- Located 2 miles outside of Moygashel