This balloon flight experience will leave you speechless and will truly make a trip to Leeds something you’ll never forget. This isn’t just a flight either – you will be greeted and briefed by your pilot, treated to a prosecco toast, and then the magical moment comes! With a whole hour on the balloon, you won’t be short of time to get some amazing photos and soak up the incredible views!
Where can I find the best views in Yorkshire?
You’ll be joining up to 16 passengers to share your adventure with and when you land, you’ll get transport back to the launch site. Flying on this balloon, high up in the air above the rolling hills of the north of England, is an experience that will be sure to surpass your expectations and be the story you’ll be telling for years to come. With balloon flying season being from March to October, you have a large window to book, with a very flexible voucher system – even if the weather fails you on one day, they are happy to book you in for another one that suits you in their multiple locations around the country.
- Experience is 3-4 hours total, and the flight itself lasts an hour.
- Prosecco (or soft drink) toast before or after your flight.
- The voucher gives you 18 months to book your flight.
- Weekday Morning – £124 per person
- Weekday Morning or Evening – £144 per person
- Any Day Morning or Evening – £164 per person