Take to the skies and float in a beautiful hot air balloon whilst taking in the stunning Scottish countryside! Before you go up, you’ll have a detailed safety briefing which will help calm your nerves if you have any, and also let you know the brilliant pilot that will take you on your ride. Let the wind take you in different directions and take in the serenity of a hot air balloon ride.
Where can I go on a hot air balloon ride in Scotland?
Near the Crieff Rugby Club, Virgin Air Balloon is ready to whisk you away on a Scottish aerial sightseeing experience like never before!
North, South, West and East, whichever way you face, you see breath-taking, picturesque sights that will make you want to take endless photos. See where the Highlands meet the Lowlands, Scotland’s oldest distillery – Glenturret distillery, River Earn, villages and acres upon acres of the countryside from way high up!
- Bookings are currently on hold – check with the website for more information
- Open 9 am to 5 pm
- Flying March – Oct every year
- The experience lasts between 3 and 4 hours – to allow for pilot briefing, balloon inflation and Prosecco toast when you land
- You and your team can help with balloon inflation if you want!
- Weekday Morning – £124 person
- Weekday Morning/Evening – £144 per person
- Any day any time – £164 (weather refundable ticket – £212)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Meet pilot and crew in the car park next to rugby pitches
- Each balloon can carry between 12 and 16 people with compartments of 2 to 4 people each
- The minimum age of 7 years old and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather dependant activity – call prior to booking to check flight status
- Toilets are available at the rugby club