Swish~ Swish~ Have you always wanted to try ice skating but can’t find anywhere that’s open when you want to go? Well, up in Aberdeen, there’s a rink that’s always open! Monday to Sunday, Sports Aberdeen offer public ice skating sessions for all to try. They provide the skates so, if you and your mates want to step into an indoor skating wonderland for sixty minutes, you can be on the rink for less than £10! If you are not too comfortable going solo, they have private one-on-one skating lessons and parent and toddler lessons for you to try out. With so many different options available, there’s no excuse now not to cross this off of your bucket list!
Where can I go ice skating in Aberdeen?
An hour skating session is a full adventure on its own, but you can also make a whole day out of this experience! The ice rink is a mere walk away from Aberdeen’s gorgeous beaches. After you are finished gliding across the ice, why not admire the stunning sights the beach has to offer, or perhaps even enjoy a delicious seaside ice cream!
- Mon: 1.30 pm to 11 pm, Tue – Fri: 5.45 am to 9 am & 3.30 pm to 9.15 pm, Sat: 6 am to 5.30 pm, Sun 5.30 am to 10.30 pm
- Must book online beforehand
- Public skating available – book for 4 people, 2 people or for one person (£7.20)
- Small additional fee to hire skates on the day
- 8 experienced coaches to make sure you have the best time while skating
- Both individual and group lessons available for skaters of any skill level
- Birthday party & special event packages are available