Go ice skating in Inverness at Inverness Ice Centre!
Inverness Ice Centre has been open since 1968, training greatness and providing fun days out for half a century! Are you looking to take up ice skating lessons in Inverness? Or would you like to improve your ice skating skills? Practice makes perfect at the Inverness ice centre – anyone can take part in ice skating lessons, taught by a professional instructor with years of experience. Their partner, Inverness Skating and Ice Dance Club, also hold skating sessions every Sunday from 9am, with new members welcome.
Where can I go ice skating in Inverness?
If you’re looking for a party, then take up those fancy dress outfits and hit the ice. Inverness ice centre offers exciting birthday bundles for a day you won’t be forgetting anytime soon. Bundles include skates for all, access to food and drink ice ring access (parties can join in on a public session or you can hireable the full rink).
Ice Skating Tips
- First, and importantly – wear clothes that are comfortable and practical to move around in. And don’t forget thick socks to avoid blisters!
- If you’re a beginner, start by holding the barrier to get used to the movement, and only let go when you feel confident enough.
- Don’t look down, as this can easily disrupt your balance.
- Don’t lean backwards, as this makes you much more likely to fall over. It can also be helpful to bend your knees to help with your balance.
- Curling £12.00 per person – £96.00 per sheet
- Ice skating Adults – £5.50
- Ice skating Children – £4.50
- Ice skating Under 5’s – £2.00
- Located 2.9 miles from Inverness city centre
- Memberships available
- A spectating area on site