Whether you’re a hardened climber or a true beginner there’s a great experience to be had at Freek Lime. The world-class bouldering facility they have is perfect for an engaging and safe climbing experience in a friendly environment.
Where can I do rock climbing in Huddersfield?
With lots of classes and walls of varying difficulty there really is something for everyone of any age who wants to do a bit of bouldering. Also with their walls there is very little to no kit needed so don’t worry about having to need all the gear! Book your session now and get ready for a great bit of fun and exercise!
- Prices per session (1hour 45mins)
- Standard Entry: £8
- Student/Under 21/Concession: £7
- 3yrs and under: £3
- Shoes Hire: £3
Rock Climbing tips
- Don’t just use your arms to climb. Your legs are much more powerful than your arms so use them to do the majority of the climbing.
- To improve at rock climbing it is important to keep challenging and step out of your comfort zone in terms of difficulty of walls.
- Try and keep your arms straight as much as possible. This will keep the majority of the weight off your arms and will increase your reach.