On your marks… Get set… GO!!! Off to Dundee, you can go to race against your friends, family, or fellow go-karting enthusiasts! With session packages for not only adults but kids as well, you’ll be racing everyone over the age of eight to claim your victory. Indulge in thirty whole minutes of pure fun where you will be zooming all over the place and having a blast. If you’re new at go-karting, you don’t have to worry, as before you set off, qualified instructors will give you a full safety briefing and answer all your questions.
Where can I try indoor go-karting in Scotland?
Head on over to Dundee, where a four-hundred-meter long go-kart track is waiting for you to challenge it!
Non-stop action might get you peckish. In that case, the café on-site offers plenty of refreshments and delicious food for you to replenish your energy! Not only that, with a dedicated spectator area built into the arena, your friends and family can take in-actions photos of you as you zoom around the track! What a fun souvenir to have from a memorable go-karting experience!
- Book online – all sessions are £30 per person
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to booking slot – sessions start at 10.45 am and run on until late evening
- Booking includes 2 x 15-minute races with a break in-between
- After 7.15 pm – Evening Adult Go-Kart Sessions (discount available where an extra session is free – 45 minutes of driving time)
- Minimum age of 8 for junior karts – inside leg measurement must be at least 25 inches)
- For drivers over the age of 12 – inside leg measurement must be at least29 inches
- 40mph petrol-powered karts (200cc), 20mph also available (120cc)
- All safety equipment included in the price
- Can accommodate small and large groups
- Dedicated spectator area
- Food menu for ordering during your session so you can get back out there
- Kid’s birthday party bookings also available – enquire via the website