Reach for the skies and try indoor rock climbing at Avertical World Climbing Centre! If you’re looking for an action-packed day where you can push yourself to the limit, give this fun activity a go! Here you will be able to test yourself or compete against your friends and family to see who among you is the best at this extreme sport. Go for a one-off session or, if you get the itch for more, book yourself into a course and have one of their qualified instructors show you the ropes!
Where can I go rock climbing in Dundee?
With a huge number of courses to choose from you can become an expert in no time. Whether you’re a parent looking to learn the basics so you can supervise your children, or you’re a more experienced climber looking to achieve a level 4 NICAS, there is something for everyone at Avertical World Climbing Centre!
Rock Climbing Beginner Tips
Is this your first-time rock climbing? Here are some tips to get you started:
- Make sure your weight is on your feet, as the lower body is far stronger than the upper body.
- Give yourself a chance to rest – rather than constantly finding somewhere to place your feet, pick somewhere to plant and then plan your next move carefully, and keep your arms straight as much as possible to give them a chance to recover.
- Make sure to stretch! Flexibility, especially in the hips, is a massive help in giving you more foothold options.
This is a great activity for adventurous individuals and a brilliant idea for birthdays and group parties. Their large number of group deals guarantee that no matter what your reason for going, you will be accommodated. For a day of crazy climbing, add this to your Stack now!
- Juniors | £7.00
- Students | £10.00
- Adults | £11.00
- Family + junior coaching sessions
- Kids club sessions
- Adult courses + sessions
- Rope courses
- Abseiling courses
- Lead climbing courses
- Training for outdoors
- Parent supervisor courses