Looking for an indoor skatepark in Wolverhampton? Go check out Just ramps skatepark! At the park they have turned an old warehouse into a two-section skatepark all made from wood, on one side they have big tall ramps for jumping and on the other, they have street-themed sections with grind boxes.
Where is Just Ramps skatepark?
Just Ramps was constructed with the help of the company Four One Four, which is famous for creating some of the world’s most spectacular and renowned skate parks! It has been widely critically received, appearing on BBC News among other popular news outlets. The skatepark is a great environment to practice or learn BMXing, skateboarding, rollerblading and scootering. If you are new to skating and are looking to get better then you can book lessons where you will be taught by very well-experienced teachers in whatever activity you choose.
Here are some tips to get you started if it’s your first time skateboarding:
- Start off small – don’t try fancy tricks and flips from the get-go. It’s best just to ride along and get used to balancing on the board.
- Make sure to learn the basics – it’s better to master techniques such as turning, pushing, slowing down/speeding up. This will help you to effectively learn more advanced moves later.
- Learn from the best – Just Ramps have plenty of experienced teachers that will have you skating around effortlessly in no time!
You will be taught the basics of whatever you choose and will be taught a little bit about how the skatepark works and what to start with. The skatepark is a very welcoming environment for like-minded people to join in together and have fun doing what they love.
- Opening times – Tuesday – Friday 3:45 pm to 10 pm. Saturday – 10:30 am to 8 pm, Sunday – 11:30 am to 8 pm
- Prices vary on duration and day (find prices here).
- Spectator section with a café on site.