Love jumping around? Well, you’re in luck at InflateSpace in Newcastle! Come on down to the UK’s largest indoor Inflatable Arena for a great range of different games and challenges for jumpers of all ages! Why not try your luck on the old slam dunker course or test your athleticism on the inflatable obstacle course? With plenty more inflatable tracks and mats to jump around, this is a great place for a family day out with the kids or even an opportunity to unlock your inner child with a group of friends!
Should I book in advance for InflateSpace Newcastle?
Try to arrive around 20 minutes before your booked session to make sure you and your group can check in and sign safety waivers and a quick safety guide is shown before the session starts. (if you arrive late for your session you may be able to jump into an ongoing session depending on how busy the park is.)
For the best experience and the safety of others please don’t wear any sharp items (e.g. belt buckles, watches, jewellery) and store all your personal items in the lockers on-site. Not a fan of jumping? That’s ok! Their spectating area and café upstairs have a cracking view of the park so you can sit back and relax.
- Maximum weight of 133KG
- Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Prices are between £8 and £15.50 depending on what type of package you book and what time it is
- Session bookings have a 48 hours before your visit cancellation policy
- Free parking
- Min age 4 (adult is required)
- Park is well monitored by safety officers