Have you ever seen man-made art and nature blend in seamlessly and coexist? Jupiter Artland offers you the opportunity to experience that dichotomy first-hand. If you are passionate about local artists, LGBTQ+ artists, POC artists, environmental issues and more, rest assured that Jupiter Artland has those values in mind as they model and sculpt their exhibitions. Get lost in nature as you discover art pieces upon art pieces arranged in flow with the landscape, take a seat and enjoy the stillness of the outdoors or enjoy the café and reflect on the new experience, customise your visit to fit your style! Jupiter Artland is a one-day getaway from the hustling, modern lifestyle to nature, stillness and people’s self-expression drawn on land.
Where can I find Jupiter Artland?
On top of the permanently established exhibition that welcomes each visitor to wander around and in between the art pieces at their leisure, Jupiter Artland hosts several unique events, workshops and special exhibitions each year. For nature-loving young ones, the venue offers your child the opportunity of having an outdoor adventure with their friends for their special day. So, make sure you check out their calendar on their website before you go. You might be in for a very sweet treat!
- Opening hours are between 10 am and 5 pm every day
- Prices from £4.50 for children and £7.50 for adults (tickets must be bought in advance and are non-refundable)
- There is an on-site café to keep yourself going to see everything there is to offer (the café is open 10 am to 4 pm)
- Dogs are allowed via a dog membership scheme (£25 per year)
- The large estate is a great place to keep the children entertained