Don’t just drive along the Wild Atlantic Way – really experience the coastline and explore it by kayak! Give It A Go run kayaking trips on the beautiful Corrib river and lake, from the heart of the city onto the peaceful water you can enjoy exploring hidden lakes and passing Menlo Castle. With rowing boats and swans for company, it’s a fun relaxing way to spend a few hours and enjoy another side of Galway.
Where can I go kayaking in Galway?
Take a full or half-day tour and explore the coastline of Galway Bay, Connemara, County Clare or Clew Bay in Mayo. If there is somewhere in particular you want to go kayaking let us know and we can organise a custom trip for you.
- Prices from £40 per person
- Discounts are available for children under 16 going with adults
- Activity duration of half a day
- A full wet suit is provided on the day
- Multiple locations available for kayaking including Connemara, Co. Mayo and Co. Clare
- Located just 7 miles outside of Galway