Are you looking to learn how to kayak in Galway? Experience the untamed west coast of Ireland with Kayakmor on a kayak touring adventure along the wild Atlantic way. Take a guided kayak trip, enjoy the craic and discover the enchanting waterways of River & Lough Corrib and the stunning coast around Galway, the tours are done in a half-day session you will get 3 hours out on the kayaking learn basic strokes and safety drills.
Where can I go kayaking in Galway?
Kayakmór runs kayaking courses for all levels of paddler, from the complete beginner looking to learn the basics to more experienced paddlers looking to improve their kayaking skills or to try out faster-racing sea kayaks, all courses are tailored to individuals or group needs and include related skills such as basic navigation and an appreciation of weather and tides for safe kayaking.
- Full wetsuits are provided on the day
- Courses available for kayakers of any skill level
- Prices from £40 per person
- Group tours available for stag and hen do’s
- Activity duration of around 3 hours
- Open 7 days a week – 9 am to 9:30 pm