Always wanted to know how to glide across the ocean waves like they do in the movies? Or are you just looking for an exciting experience in Sussex? Camber Kitesurfing then is the perfect activity to add to your stack.
Where can I go kitesurfing in South England?
Kitesurfing has become one of the world’s fastest-growing watersports – an estimated 100,000 people in the world have taken to the seas to help get their adrenaline pumping. With 2 beautiful beaches on its doorstep, Camber Sands in East Sussex is the perfect place to learn to kitesurf. In this course, Camber Kitesurfing provide you with only the best equipment and safety kit, and under the guidance of their expert instructors, you’ll be traversing the waves like a pro in no time. Camber Kitesurfing have different courses on offer, depending on how long and how much you’d like to invest.
- A 1-day course costs £100, all equipment provided.
- There are 2 (£200), 3 (£285) and 5 (£450) day courses available.
- They can provide for larger groups, such as stag/hen dos and parties.
- Accommodation, food and drink and entertainment can also be arranged.
- Courses must be pre-booked.