Have you ever wanted to try gliding over breathtakingly spectacular views? At Cairngorm Gliding Club, you can do just that! Set off into the air and observe the beautiful Cairngorm Mountains and Spey Valley from a 2000 ft viewpoint! While you are more than welcome to sit back and enjoy the flight under your instructor’s expertise, you can take the reigns and experience being in control of the glider.
Where's a great place to learn how to fly a glider in Scotland?
Gliding with Cairngorm Gliding Club, you can get a taste of many Scottish nature spots during your aerial adventure! Soar over nearby peaks such as Ben Macdui, Carin Gorm and Cairn Toul, and take a peek at the playful rover Feshie and the serene Loch Einich. What more are you waiting for? Don’t let yourself miss seeing these beautiful sights and having a one of a kind gliding experience!
- No booking in advance due to unpredictable weather conditions, phone on the day to check availability
- Trial Flying Lesson: 20-30 minutes, £75 per person
- The price includes temporary membership for a month so you can come back and enjoy another aerial adventure at club member prices
- Must be over 4ft 6in tall and under 16 stones
- Brief introductions and a demonstration of the dual control glider will be given prior to flying.
- Toilets available on-site
- Various accommodations are available nearby the airfield if interested – check for more information on the website
- Located 39 miles outside of Inverness