Looking for a tour of the famous Elland road? Now is the time to get your tickets booked for Leeds’s match day tour. Leeds are one of very few teams in Britain that offer stadium tours on the same day as a game so be sure to take up the opportunity . This match day experience will dig deep into all the preparation and anticipation that goes on from the match day staff who make sure everything goes to plan.
Why should I go to Elland Road for a stadium tour?
Leeds United Football Club history
- Leeds united were founded in 1919
- Elland road has been the home of Leeds since they first were founded
- Jack Charlton has the most appearances for the club with 629
- Peter Lorimer has the most goals for the club with 168
- Winning the league for the first time in 1969 and first winning the FA cup 3 years later in 1972
Learn all about the history and achievements of this legendary club and how important it is for the locals! You’ll get to visit the dressing rooms, trophy cabinets, the managers seat and more! If you’re a fan or just visiting the are there is lots to learn and see on the Elland Road Stadium Tour.
- Tickets are from £15 for adults and £10 for juniors.
- Concessions available for seniors, Leeds United Members and Season Ticket Holders.
- Parking is not free so public transport recommended.
- Book Online for best prices.