Looking to have an adventure off the beaten track in the Peak District? With Lost Earth Adventures you can try gorge walking, caving, mountain climbing, abseiling, and much more! Book an adventure that will take you from the heights of Stanage edge to the subterranean depths of Bagshawe Cavern. With activities all over the Peak District, you can find something you’ve always wanted to try no matter where you’re staying, with a handy easy-to-use map on their website. Experience the real Peak District and get your hands dirty with one of their adventure days!
Where can I book a day of adventure in the Peak District?
What’s also great is that the more people you book the cheaper it gets! With prices per person decreasing with each person added to your group we recommend booking this for a bigger group. They also run mountain climbing challenges, Canoeing, SUP, mountain biking and raft building, so if you’re looking to try a one-off activity check out their website to see if they have anything in your area!
- Prices vary per person from £59-£325 depending on how small your group is
- £100 deposit to book your place
- Location varies depending on the activities you choose so be sure to check their map (the map marker shows their base)
- Children between 7-18 are welcome but let them know the ages of any minors in advance
- No upper age limit – all you need is a sense of adventure!