BEE Experiences is a non-profit outdoor activity business that offers a variety of adult and children’s outdoor adventures. We began with the goal of delivering inexpensive, accessible mountain treks that would challenge your daily life.
Why should I go to Bee Adventures?
Top 6 reasons we created BEE Adventures
- We love teaching and inspiring people about the outdoors.
- Being able to work in a beautiful place.
- Meeting people from all walks of life.
- Turning a passion/hobby into a job.
- Helping discover people’s abilities they never knew they had.
- Planning and picking our own routes, hours and days off.
We set out with the ambition to make a powerful lasting impact on people’s lives. We do this by creating accessible outdoor opportunities for everyone from all backgrounds. To improve everyone’s mental and physical well-being, we want people to need to start seeing the outdoors as essential, not just leisure.
Low-level walking days are designed for anybody looking for a quiet stroll through some of Britain’s most beautiful scenery. These hikes are ideal for novices as well as nature enthusiasts and those looking for a little adventure.
Mountain Hiking Days are slightly more difficult than our low-level excursions; these days are placed high in the mountains and designed for anybody looking for a wild experience. Beginners are welcome, although participation in these walks requires a general degree of fitness. If you’ve ever wanted to escape away from civilization for a day, this is your opportunity.
- £25.00 per adult
- Maximum people you can bring (2 People)