Calling all Geordies or Newcastle fans – now is the best time to book your Stadium tour of the iconic St James’s Park!
Where can I book tickets for the Newcastle United Stadium Tour?
You will be taken around the marvellous ground by expert tour guides, getting a deep look into the clubs proud heritage. Whether it’s walking through the players tunnels or sitting in your favourite superstars seat in the changing room, this tour has it all. You will also be taken to the highest point of the stadium, where you can take in all that Newcastle has to offer. You will even get a look at the executive boxes where the proud owners of Newcastle sit each match day!
Newcastle United FC Facts
- St. James Park has been the home of Newcastle United since 1892.
- Since their establishment, they have won 4 league titles and six FA cups, making them one of the most successful English clubs ever!
- The club was originally formed by merging two older Tyneside clubs, Newcastle East End and Newcastle West End.
- The signing of Alan Shearer in 1996 was the world’s largest transfer fee at the time, at £15 million! The clubs own record was broken in 2005 when they signed Michael Owen for £17 million.
Stadium tours are available 7 days a week, excluding match days. There are private group tours available for up to 30 people also 7 days a week at selected times only, booking early is advised as these are very popular, so it would be a shame to miss out on the day you wish to attend. Each lasts around 90 minutes, but please allow longer as with larger groups it can run on a it later.
- Adult tickets £15
- Children and concession from £8 to £12
- Train station less than 10 minute walk from ground.
- There is a car park with free disability parking.