Are you looking for a new challenge? Why not face the ultimate challenge of difficult and fun obstacle courses at Obstacle Training Ground in Royston. You will unleash your inner gladiator here and make memories to last a lifetime.
At Obstacle Training Ground you can:
- Train for events
- Pay & Play on your own or with friends
- Enjoy family time with the kids
- Get ‘super fit’ with unique Bootcamp sessions
- Share corporate/team building days
- Hold stag/hen parties you will never forget!
- Be the talk of the playground with one of our legendary kid’s parties!
- Get your kids involved in TEENFIT or KIDS ACTION HOUR – no parents allowed!
Where can I find obstacle courses in Royston?
Obstacle Training Ground opened back in 2018 and it took around 4 months to build its huge purpose-built arena which is still being improved and added to continuously.
There is no excuse not to get involved with easy and hard options for most of the obstacles in the course meaning everyone can join in on the fun. Obstacle Training Ground has over 36 different obstacle courses which include the Tyre Run, Fireman’s Exit and Ninja Boards.
- Prices from £8 per person for children and £12 for adults
- Party bookings available for whatever type of group you are
- Opening times are from 8 am till 9 pm
- The minimum age requirement of 5 years old and children under 12 require a participating adult
- Located 12 miles outside of Cambridge