Immerse yourself in the iconic locations of Outlander for a full day of touring. Not only is this a great activity for all fans of the books and show, but it’s also a great way to explore historic West Lothian! They’ll guide you through the castles, gardens and stately homes where the show was filmed and fill you in on all the exciting trivia about the filming of Outlander, tidbits about its characters and even the real history of these remarkable locations. For any Outlander fans, this is a must-have for your Stack!
Why book one of Timberbush Tours's Outlander tours?
The tour includes Midhope Castle, Blackness Castle, Linlithgow palace, Callendar House, The medieval village of Culross and its palace gardens used as Claire’s herb garden, the Tuileries standing stones (time dependant) and finally Hopeton house, the 17th-century manor used as the Duke of Sandringham’s home. The tour finishes at the meeting point in Edinburgh and lasts around 9 hours.
- Tour starts at 8.30 am and ends at 6 pm
- Meeting point outside the Ensign Ewart pub in Edinburgh
- Tickets start from £42
- Entry to some castles/houses needs to be pre-booked and is not included in your ticket (but discounts are available)
- Lunch stop at the Biscuit Cafe (own expense)
- Due to Covid 19 restrictions, some attractions may not be open to the public, but they’ll adapt the tour so you still get the most out of your day