New to paddleboarding? Flow with nature through an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty while on a Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson in Northern Ireland. The journey starts on the River Roe where beginners are taught the basic flat water skills and techniques for this new and fast-growing sport. This is a sport that can be enjoyed at any pace but will also give you time to take in the scenes while hearing about the heritage of the local area from our knowledgeable instructors. with Trails available for all standards this is a great way to see the sights with small numbers in each group and a range of trails to suit everyone’s needs.
Where can I go paddleboarding in Co. Derry?
Looking to hire? Long Line Surf School have a large range of hireable equipment available from bodysuits, paddleboards, surfboards, and bodyboards, all wetsuit rentals are available in all sizes from Junior XS right up to Adult XXXL. Our wetsuits are classic-fit C-skins wetsuits specifically designed for surf schools. only stock 5:3mm wetsuits which are designed for winter and will keep you warm all year round.
- Opening times are from 10 am till 12 pm
- Activity duration of around 2 hours
- Prices from £35 per person
- Minimum age requirement of 12 years old
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfboard and wetsuit -£20 or £30 (Half day 3 hours) or (Full day 6 hours)
- Bodyboard and wetsuit -£15 or £20 (Half day 3 hours) or (Full day 6 hours)
- Wetsuit -£10 or £14 (Half day 3 hours) or (Full day 6 hours)
- Surfboard -£15 or £20 (Half day 3 hours) or (Full day 6 hours)
- Bodyboard £8 or £14 (Half day 3 hours) or (Full day 6 hours)