Come down to the hidden gem that is Loch Fruechie in sheltered Glen Quaich and try paddleboarding. This serene and picturesque location is a wonderful place to explore and try something new. Paddle Surf Scotland, which has been teaching since 2013, offers lessons to help get you on your way, with trips exploring the lovely scenery of Loch Freuchie and the River Quaich. For just £40 per person for three hours you can have a lesson on the loch tailor-made for your level of experience and ability.
Why should I go Paddleboarding at Loch Freuchie
The Loch is just a short drive from Dunkeld, so there are places to stay nearby as well as a few shops and cafes to visit after your time out on the water. As well as lessons, the company offer paddleboard (SUP) hire, where all equipment is provided, including a paddle, pump, wetsuit and buoyancy aid. This is also a great opportunity for more experienced paddleboarders to explore a new location. Check out their website for other locations and join in one of the fastest-growing water sports in the UK!
- All equipment including wetsuits and buoyancy aids provided
- Lessons are available in several locations, not just the ones listed on the website
- Join as a group of any size for £25 for a 1.5-hour lesson or £40 for a 3-hour lesson
- Paddleboard hire is also available from £35 per day – you can also hire a GoPro to capture the experience!
- Several different time slots are available at different hours of the day to suit you