Paddleboarding is a new activity that is sweeping the nation! So, why not be one of the first people to give it a go before it’s too late! At Loch Lomond, you can experience paddleboarding anywhere between one hour and a long term hire on of the prettiest lochs in Scotland. If you don’t want to do it by yourself then, you can do one of the guided tours where a fully trained professional will take you out to explore the loch for a few hours. This activity is a great way to spend some bonding time with your friends or as a solo sightseeing adventure!
Where can I try stand up paddle boarding in Loch Lomond?
Paddleboarding allows you to sightsee from an entirely new perspective! Even if you’re going solo, you will receive safety instructions and training from an instructor before you set off. Then it’s time for you to enjoy the loch at your own pace. Doesn’t that sound wonderful? Come on over to Loch Lomond and let’s paddleboard!
- Activity only open from March to October
- Arrive 30 minutes before the booking slot to allow for paperwork, change into the wet suit and walk to the start point
- Equipment hire includes a board, paddle and buoyancy aid.
- The wet suit is not included in the price – it can be added for £5
- The price of equipment varies depending on how long you want to hire it for, between £20 pp (1 hour) and £65 pp (8 hours)
- Guided tours from a qualified BCU coach available (2 hours – £40pp, 4 hours -£60pp)
- Minimum of 4 people per guided tour; smaller groups might be put together
- Group bookings available with a maximum of 24 participants