Just 6 miles out of Edinburgh, you and your mates can go paintballing at the UK’s premier paintballing provider. Choose from 6 different package deals and let loose with your friends. With 55 acres of woodland, and 12 game zones with a minimum of 6 games offered in a package deal, a day out paintballing at Edinburgh paintball is sure to keep you and your company thoroughly occupied.
Where is the paintball Battlezone in Edinburgh?
Battlezone Edinburgh is just 6 miles from town on the way to the Queensferry and Forth Road Bridge.
If you need to refuel between rounds, the on-site café welcomes you in with delicious food and a comfortable place to rest before setting off again.
- Age 12 and up
- Over 15 paintball scenarios are available
- Half-day opening times: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm, 1,30 pm – 4.30 pm.
- Full-day opening times: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm.
- Booking via phone
- Six package deals available – prices start from £10 (no paintballs included in some packages so, check beforehand)
- Packages include equipment hire and camouflage overalls with full head and face protection.
- Several facilities are available for all you could need throughout the day
- Full-day packages – lunch is included, half-day packages can add lunch service for an extra £5