Get tactical and get a thrill with this fantastic paintball experience at UK Paintball in Sheffield!
Where can I go paintballing in Sheffield?
Shoot on down to the paintballing world of UK Paintball in Sheffield. Set deep in a pinewood forest and filled with thrilling game modes it's a battlezone, so get your aim at the ready and prepare to come out on top! You'll find their venue a 25-minute drive west of central Sheffield via the A57.
At UK Paintball, you’ll find the crown jewel of paintball arenas, as they are home to amazing facilities, and surrounded by a beautiful pine forest. They have lots of immense game zones from castles, mazes, and villages, so be prepared for an intense, interactive experience. You can choose between half-day admission and full-day admission as well as how many paintballs you want. It’s a great way to spend time with your friends outside and has a laugh!
- Holding your paintball gun upright and correctly is important – try and keep the air system on your shoulder, and look straight along the top of the gun. This will stabilise movement and make your shots more accurate.
- Raise the barrel slightly above your target to improve your chances of hitting them.
- Be effective with your cover – try and stay behind cover as often as possible, always returning to behind cover immediately after shooting, and remembering to keep your opponents engaged so you don’t lose them.
Loaded with wild game scenarios, camo outfits, and top of the range air powered paintball guns, it’s great for any occasion. Why not host a birthday party or a group gathering as UK Paintball can accommodate any group events like stag and hen parties, team building, birthday parties and many more!
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- Price from £9 to £15 depending on the type of booking
- Extra paintballs are available as well as paint grenades
- All paintball sessions finish by 4:00 pm
- paintballing games both for adults and juniors!