Do you have what it takes to beat the clock? Become a detective for the day and race against time to solve puzzles and complete objectives at Brighton’s award-winning escape room Pier Pressure. You will have 60 minutes to complete each room so you will have to work together as a team to crack the code and make sure you escape in time. So go get your family and friends together and become partners in crime!
Where can I visit an escape room in Brighton?
Pier pressure is home to 5 different escape rooms each representing a place or era in Brighton’s cultural history (apart from the missile!):
- Pavillion Perplex– Based on a true story you must fight to save the iconic Royal palace, with decadent décor you will really feel like you are there! Group size 2-6. Difficulty 8/10
- Modrophenia– in this murder mystery hunt you will take on the role of a gang of mods in 1964 Brighton, investigating a murder of your friend. Group size 4- 9. Difficulty 10/10
- Raver quest– in this high tech, high energy escape room set in a 90s rave nightclub you must complete mini-games- with an epic 90s soundtrack inspired by Brighton’s epic rave culture! Group size 2-6. Difficulty 7/10
- Loot the Lane– Inspired by Brighton’s iconic Lanes, this game is visually immersive and full of a huge range of puzzles. Do you have what it takes to stop the diamonds from ending up in the wrong hands? Group size 4-9. Difficulty 9/10
- Broken– 60 minutes until a missile wipes out Brighton- can you save it? Group size 2-6. Difficulty 9/10
- Monday to Friday 09:00- 22:00
- General admission from £22
- Kids under 14 must be accompanied by an adult