Situated in the Cairngorms National Park, Rothiemurchus estate is a truly unique landscape with over 10,000 hectares of ancient Caledonian forest, lochs, rivers, glens, and moorland – the perfect place to explore on quad bikes. Led by professional guides, the quad bike treks explore the labyrinth of tracks and trails around the estate. Look out for the herd of long-horned Highland cows or local wildlife along the way.
Where can I go on a quad biking near Aviemore?
Rothiemurchus is home to one of the largest areas of natural forest in Britain with an extraordinary variety of wildlife that depends on it for survival. There are lots to do on the estate, other activities on the estate include clay shooting, tree zone, ranger-led activities, fishing, river adventures, point trekking, Segway, wildlife photography, archery and bike hire.
- The quad bike trek is ideally suited for groups between 2-7
- Each trek is led by a professional guide
- Full safety gear is provided as well as heated handgrips in the winter!
- Quad treks can happen in any weather, however, be prepared to get muddy!
- No experience is required, full training is given on the day
- The minimum age requirement of 12
- Rothiemurchus offers a number of accommodation options including luxury self-catering and a camp and caravan park
- Check out the farm shop and barn – 100% Rothiemurchus