Calling in all boogie boarders, experience this trending watersport first-hand at Scotland’s only artificial course. The friendly team at Outdoor Pursuits Scotland, with first-class instructors, are always happy to help and prides itself on prompt replies.
Where can I boogie board in Glasgow?
Head on over to Pinkston Water Sports in Glasgow and have an unforgettable day out, with first-class instructors to guide you through the activity it will not disappoint.
With a central location, after you finish your exhilarating boogie-boarding adventure, you can venture over to the city centre, If watersport is your passion, it’s time to boogie!
- Open Mon-Sun: 10 am – 8 pm
- A Group of 10 costs £40 per person
- Activity Gift Vouchers are available
- Lunch service available – request when booking
- Foam bodyboard, fins and wetsuit provided – all included in the price
- Fully qualified instruction to keep you safe and make sure you have a good time