Are you looking to try scubadiving? At Scubadive West they have everything you need to get your toes wet and get to view the amazing ocean up close and personally. The setting for the scuba diving sessions couldn’t be better with experienced couches and a great location next to Glassilaun Beach.
Where can I go scuba diving in Ireland?
The company is family ran with the owners having over 30 years of diving experience you couldn’t be in safer hands. They have all the equipment there ready for you to take on the waters in a fun and safe manner. They also provide unique experiences such as their Shipwreck tours where you will take a deep dive down in the water and will be able to see old boats that have been destroyed throughout the years. Other experiences include, Boat diving, Adventure day trips, Island Dive Safaries and many more!
- Rental available for all equipment you need
- Prices from £25 per person for a shore dive
- Prices from £40 per person for a boat dive
- Diving for beginners from around 12 to 18 meters
- Located less than 20 minutes outside of Derrynasligguan