Want to come to Argyll and dive down to the bottom of the ocean? Based in Lochaline, which is just 44 miles from Fort William, you can dive and see marine wildlife from up close. The Lochaline Dive Centre also offers accommodation so you can try something new and indulge in a diving holiday! Staying here, you will have easy access to the charming waters, which boasts some of Britain’s best-known wreck dives, as well as some picturesque dive sites.
Where can I try cave diving in Scotland?
If you are curious about the local area, history and whatnot, your answers are just one call away! Phone the team at Lochaline Dive Centre and ask away, knowing all your queries will be answered! Should you stay in the area for longer, there is an abundance of beautiful scenery, and diverse wildlife to keep you curious and exploring. Why not head on over to Lochaline to satiate your curious and adventurous soul!
- Currently not taking bookings but can contact the team for more information
- A 50% deposit of the full price is needed to reserve a booking
- Several dive sites to choose from depending on what you want to explore in the deep
- Dive courses are available for beginner divers or those who want to improve their skills
- Accommodation is available at the Lochaline Dive Centre bunkhouse (catered or self-catered options available)
- Catering available – the O2 Café
- Accommodations can house up to 24 people; linen and towels provided