If you’re looking for somewhere to take the kids in Birmingham, or you just want to ‘sea’ (pun intended) some fascinating sea-life, then look no further – with the only 360° ocean tunnel experience in the UK, the National Sea Life Centre offers the perfect day out to add to your stack.
Where can I take kids in Birmingham?
Take a dip under the sea (in the safety of a tunnel, of course!) and marvel at the beauty of one of the UK’s largest collection of sea life. From sharks, seals, turtles and to penguins, discover the creatures of the deep as you experience a journey like no other. The National Sea Life Centre in Birmingham offers a range of different interactive areas to dive into: marvel at the only successful pair of breeding Blackchin Guitarfish in the UK; learn more about the amazing assortment of creatures that live in the oceans reefs; meet one of the smartest creatures in the sea by saying hello to Beverly, the giant pacific octopus.
- Tickets must be booked in advance – no walk in’s.
- The standard ticket costs £20.65 and covers adults and children. This must be a pre-booked time slot.
- For £25.65, you can buy a ticket that is valid for any day and time you’d like.
- Students get a discount at £18.
- School trips can be booked.