Ever been horse-riding? If not, Seacliff Stables is the place for you to try out! Go on an hour-long outdoor horse-riding adventure and enjoy the beautiful sights North Berwick has to offer. Located on the coast, this small seaside town is brimming with beautiful natural and historical sights such as the Tantallon Castle, Bass Rock and Seacliff Beach. Not quite sure you are ready for an hour-long trip? No worries! Different time packages are available for you to choose from and have an experience tailored to you. Accommodating riders of all ages and abilities, Seacliff Stables makes sure horse riding has never been more fun!
Where can I find Seacliff Stables?
For those wanting to remember their horse-riding experience, Seacliff Stables offers a package from 8.15 am to 9.45 am, a 90-minute adventure where you get to stop and take photos whenever you fancy! After your scenic horse-riding experience through the Scottish beach wilderness, why not sample other adventures nearby. With the Scottish Aviation Museum, Microlight Adventures and The Scottish Seabird Centre, North Berwick can keep you busy for days on end.
- Summer opening times: 9 am – 10.30 am, 12.30 pm to 2 pm
- 30 minutes – 4-11 yrs old – £25, 12+ yrs old – £35
- 60 minutes – 4-11 yrs old – £35, 12+ yrs old – £45
- Group sizes vary on rider ability.
- Mixed ability & larger group booking available – check on the website.
- Minimum age of 4 years old
- Maximum weight of 16 stone / 101KG
- Riding lessons and activities for participants of any skill level from beginner to more advanced
- For beginners – a neck strap is provided to help with posture.