Looking for a new way to traverse the local area and explore the scenic areas? Why not try a Segway tour with The Scottish Segway Centre! The Centre caters for all guests of all ages and ability and provide thorough demonstrations of how to drive the Segways before taking you off on a memorable tour you won’t forget! Book your slot now to enjoy a nicely paced, exciting tour of Glencoe!
Why should I book a Segway tour with The Scottish Segway Centre in Glencoe?
The tours at The Scottish Segway Centre are guided by dedicated and experienced instructors and follow off-road routes. The centre believes that the tours on offer are some of the best and most scenic tours you can find in the Country! The tours take place in the great outdoors so appropriate clothing is recommended!
Keep your eyes peeled for rare local wildlife and legends alike while gliding through the picturesque Dragon’s Tooth Golf Club before heading up towards and through the stunning Glenachulish Forrest on the special X2 off-road Segways! The expert guides will have you and your Segway up and running in minutes and you will be on your way to Segway excellence before the tour ends.
This activity is perfect for couples and families to explore the beautiful scenery and bond together on this wild ride!
- Suitable for beginners of all ages
- 50-minute long tour including kitting and training
- Adult cost £35, Child cost £29, and Family (2 adults and 2 children) cost £120
- Gloves highly recommended
- Book online via the website
- Session times: 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm
- Guided segway tours – storytelling element is included
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Adult ticket (over 14) – £39.50, Child ticket (under 14) – £25, Family ticket (two adults & two children) – £115
- Minimum weight of 45Kg; maximum weight of 115Kg
- Bring flat shoes and gloves (important to dress for the weather)