Do you want to admire the epic scenery of the great southern English coast, or are you just looking for a unique way to spend the day with family or friends? Either way, this is an ideal activity to add to your stack – take to the seas and get the best views of the Kent and Sussex coastlines with a boat trip from Full Throttle Boat Charters.
Where can I take a boat trip in Sussex?
Whether you’re looking to take a trip with a few friends or take the whole family, there are options for all. On their half-hour trip, set off from Rye Harbour and down the channel to pass Camber Sands, and then sail 2 miles off the coast to the Fairway Buoy to snap some great pictures. With their 1 hour charter, take in the sights of the coast of Hastings or head the other way towards Dungeness. You may even be able to catch sight of some seals along the way!
- The half-hour trip can carry up to 9 passengers, at £17 per person.
- The 1-hour charter must be booked for a full party of 9, at £215.
- Bespoke charters are offered for up to a full day.
- Life jackets are provided.
- Inquires can be sent at their website: https://www.fullthrottleboatcharters.com/contact-us/