Loch Lomond is one of Scotland’s most famous and stunning lochs and, now, you can experience the thrill of being whirled around it on a speedboat! Because you don’t have to book in advance, you can simply head on over to Loch Lomond Leisure and treat yourself to a speedboating experience! The prices range from ten pounds for an adult and five pounds for a child, where you get 20 minutes of sailing around this breath-taking place. There is a maximum of seven people on the boat so, it’s ideal for a quick family getaway.
Where can I go speedboating in Scotland?
Available during the summer months, if you’re setting off for a trip around Loch Lomond and the Scottish Highlands, why not make a quick pit stop and enjoy a new experience? Since the activity is only twenty minutes, you are free afterwards to explore the rest of the sights at Luss Beach. How about a lochside picnic?
- Open 7 days a week during the summer months
- No booking required
- Enquire about opening times via website or phone call
- Duration of 20 minutes at £10 per adult and £5 per child (under 12)
- Multiple locations are available to depart from
- Maximum seating capacity of 7 per boat (smaller groups might be mixed)
- If the boat is not at full capacity, there will be a minimum charge of £40 per boat
- 6 boats are available to bring all your friends along
- Life vest included in the price
- Other water activities available – check on the website