Calling all Blues, are you a massive Chelsea fan? Or are you just a football fanatic? Either way, Stamford Bridge is the place you need to see! Stamford Bridge holds a capacity of 42,000 people, and you will be treated to a view of every seat in the house when pitch side. Throughout the tour, you will gain access to the players changing rooms, players tunnels, the press and media room as well as the clubs trophy cabinet. You will also have the opportunity to get a picture with the famous UEFA Champions league trophy!
Where is the Stamford Bridge Stadium?
There are all different tour packages available, The legends tour includes a tour around the stadium, with one of Chelsea’s very own club legends, where you will get an insight on what it was like as a player of Chelsea and also a fan. At the end of each legends tour there will be a 30 minute Q&A, where you can ask the legend anything you want, and each guest will be given a Chelsea lanyard as a souvenir!
Chelsea FC Facts
- The club was founded in 1905 by Gus Mears, an English businessman.
- Chelsea were the first team in Britain to average over 40,000 in attendance per game.
- Ron Harris has the most appearances for Chelsea, with 795.
- Frank Lampard is currently the top goal scorer in Chelsea FC history.
Bonus Fact – Only 2 other top teams were founded the same year as Chelsea, they are Boca Juniors from Argentina and Galatasaray SK of Turkey.
- Tickets from £35 for adults
- Prices from £22 for children
- Photographs allowed
- Tours run for estimated time of 60 minutes
- Under 5’s go free