Stunt driving is a new experience that is sweeping the nation and it is suitable for any driving ability, as long as you are a thrill seeker! If you are nervous do not worry as all the instructors are professionally trained but they also add other safety measures so you can enjoy the experience without any worries. The cost for the ultimate stunt driving experience is £125 per person and they cater to individuals and groups so however many people you have they will have the right thing for you!
Where should you go stunt driving in the West Midlands?
Herefordshire is a county that borders Wales and is next to the river Rye and is known as a cathedral city. The most famous attribute of the city is the Mappi Mundi which is a medieval map that is over 700 years ago you can learn about how scholars interpreted the world all those centuries ago whilst also seeing over 229 illuminated manuscripts and over 1,200 early printed books. Due to the famous Hereford Bull- a breed of cattle- that produces incredible steaks and you can visit the statue of a bull to honour these beasts in the evening after you have spent the day stunt driving.
- Prices from £125 for a stunt driving experience
- Experience several different manoeuvres and find out what it’s like to be behind the wheel of a car on 2 wheels
- Corporate and group packages are available so find out if there’s a perfect package for you!
- Open on Mondays from 9 am till 11 am
- Open on Wednesdays from 8 am till 9 am and 6 pm till 7 pm
- Open on Fridays from 9 am till 11 am