Knockhill has been the home of Scottish motorsport since 1974 – the perfect venue to experience driving a supercar and tick the motorsport box from your Funstacker list! Supercars include a Ferrari F430 and an Aston Martin Vantage. With expert tuition, you’ll learn the racing lines at the wheel of a Honda Civic Type R and experience a demonstration in your chosen supercar, before buckling up and taking the wheel yourself.
Follow in the footsteps of famous Scottish drivers including Jackie Stewart, David Coulthard, and Dario Franchitti. Prices range from £229 for the supercar experience. Knockhill circuit is situated just 30 mins from Edinburgh, 40 miles from Glasgow, and 2 hours from Aberdeen.
Where can you experience driving a supercar in Scotland?
Knockhill offers a range of motor racing experiences from supercars, single-seaters, karts, Legend racing cars, and rally cars, as well as teenage driving experiences in a dual control car. The venue features the Knockhill Racing Circuit, special rally stages, and a dedicated kart track – ticking the boxes for all motorsport fans!
- Expert instruction driving a Honda Civic Type R
- 6 laps on track driving an Aston Martin Vantage.
- Driving Scotland’s only FIA & Motorsports UK Accredited Race Circuit
- Debrief and certificate included
- Visit time approx. 1.5 hours
- Different packages and driving experiences are available