Whether you are an absolute first-timer or a seasoned professional, you can expect to have a wonderful, safe, and fun time in the surf with Lahinch Surf School! You will learn how to perfect your “POP UP” to your feet in 1,2 or 3 steps! Equipment is provided along with one of the fully qualified Irish Surfing Association Surf instructors who will patiently take you through the complete surf experience.
Where can I go surfing in Lahinch?
The Lahinch Surf School in Lahinch offers thrilling surfing experiences for all ages and abilities from lessons, summer camps, and surfing sessions!
The best place in Lahinch for School Tours Packages, Lahinch Surf School offers summer camps for groups, kids, and teens that run throughout the summer holidays and weekends. School tour lessons are safely held in waist-deep water. Lessons aim to develop students’ confidence and social skills while creating a new sporting interest for life.
- Prices from £40 per person for adults
- Prices from £32 per person for children (13+)
- Activity duration of around 2 hours
- All equipment you need is provided on the day
- Group lessons available for groups of 5+ participants
- Minimum age requirement of 13 years old