Never surfed before? No need to worry the folks down at dingle surf offer beginner lessons for both adults and children, on a lesson you’ll feel the thrill of hitting up the waves whilst seeing the beauty of the stunning beach at the foothills of Mt. Brandon. You’ll learn all the basics required to start you on your surfing journey while igniting a new passion for the ocean.
Where can I get surfing lessons Co. Kerry ?
Lessons are suitable for both adults & children, Dingle Surf’s exciting range of surf lessons are a great way to connect with nature and experience the Wild Atlantic Way in all its glory. Not only will you be taught how to catch your first few waves, you’ll also get a unique insight into the beauty of the Dingle Peninsula as the tour takes you over the breath-taking Conor Pass. along with surfing lessons, dingle surf also offer stand up paddle lessons & tours in Dingle, County Kerry, Ireland.
- Opening days on Monday to Friday
- Activities start from 9:30 am, 1pm and 4:30pm
- Full equipment that you need is provided
- Prices from £30 per person
- Located less than 5 minutes outside of Dingle City Centre
- Dingle Surf have a large range of surfboards and wetsuits for hire which can be booked in advance online