Ready to get out and active on the open waters? At Inchydoney Island they have a wide range of watersport activities for you to get into and enjoy. For whatever activity you choose to hit the water with you will be in safe hands with trained professionals and will be provided with all the equipment needed.
Where can I take surfing lessons in Ireland?
At Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa located on the south coast.
The waters at Inchydoney Island is the perfect environment for you to learn a new skill or even enjoy a relaxing day with some whale watching. If you are looking to get a bit more active then they have surfing lessons to take at the Ichydonkey beach which is a perfect spot for water lovers, no matter what level you are at whether you are a novice or expert you will be taught the fundamentals of how to surf.
- Minimum age requirement of 8 years old
- All equipment you could need is provided
- Learn from a fully qualified instructor
- Prices from £30 per person for children (under 18)
- Prices from £40 per person for adults
- Activity duration of around 1.5 hours