Want to find the best food in St Andrews but don’t know where to start? Book one of Eat Walk’s daily tours and experience the wide range of delicious food this coastal gem has to offer. You’ll visit five different places for food, three of which include a drink tasting. Your guide will also tell you all about the history of St Andrews as you explore the town, with audio headsets given out so you can hear them even while walking at your own pace. If you’re looking for a fun and tasty way to spend the day then this is a great choice!
Why book a walking food and drink tour of St Andrews?
At the end of your tour, you’ll be given a map showing the route you’ve taken and the places you’ve visited, some even offer discounts if you’d like to return for a full meal. Whilst you can book a private tour to have a guide all to yourselves, their daily public tour is a fantastic way to meet new people, especially fellow travellers and lovers of food.
- Daily tours Monday-Sunday from 1 pm and evening tours from 5 pm on Monday-Thursday
- £69pp for a standard daily tour
- A private food tour costs £89pp for 2 people, £79pp for 3 people, £74pp for 4 people, and £69pp for 5 to 8 people
- Max 8 people per tour
- Private tours can be booked outwith the standard tour times
- Audio headsets are provided so you can listen to your tour guide at your own pace between food stops
- Venues can change from tour to tour without notice
- The meeting point will be emailed to you with the booking confirmation