Skydive Northwest featured on BBC Secret Britain, a programme exploring the hidden corners of the UK in search of the best the countryside has to offer. Series 3, The Lakes, explored Britain’s most visited National Park which attracts 16.5 million visitors every year. Experience the excitement of free fall from up to 15,000 feet at speeds of up to 120 mph! A tandem skydiving involves only a few minutes of instruction and is the safest and most popular option for first-time skydivers.
Where can I go Skydiving in Flookburgh?
Learn to fly and land your own parachute. 6 hours of thorough ground training before making your first parachute jump. Skydive Northwest supply everything you need to make your first leap.
After intensive training, you will fly and manoeuvre your parachute to the landing place. You can then progress to freefall by doing further parachute jumps from higher heights.
You will undergo around 6 hours of ground training before making your first parachute jump. Everything you need to make that initial leap is given for you.
- Receive 5-6 hours of ground instruction, then board the plane and fly to 3,500 feet.
- Experience what most people consider to be the greatest excitement of their life.
- Friends and family are welcome to join!
- Your parachute will automatically deploy, and you will fly, guide, and land it.
- Everyone must complete a declaration of fitness to parachute.