Come and visit the only organically certified ornamental garden in the country at The Yeo Valley Organic Garden! With over six and a half acres of both ornamental and edible plants, its lineup includes lush Crabapple Trees, a beautiful wildflower meadow that’s been flourishing for over 10 years, a gravel garden full of aromatic herbs and buzzing bees, and a hearty vegetable garden full of delicious organic produce.
Where can I find the Yeo Valley Organic Garden & Cafe?
After your relaxing stroll around the gardens, why not pop into the Garden Tearoom for a pick-me-up? There’s an outside seating area as well as an indoor one (fitted with a wood burner!), so you can grab a bite no matter the weather. Fill your boots with a lovely slice of cake and a hot drink!
- Organic Garden Adult Entry: £6
- Organic Garden Children Entry (2yrs-16yrs): £2
- Organic Garden Children Entry (under 2’s): Free
- Garden & Cafe is open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 10 am-5 pm
- You will be allocated a 2 hr time slot
- Booking is necessary
- No dogs allowed (except assistance dogs)