Ready to have your socks scared off? Not for the faint of heart, the York Dungeon takes you through York’s grisly history and lets you meet some of its legendary characters such as Dick Turpin or Guy Fawkes! With professional actors and their spooky stories, you’ll be screaming and laughing all while learning about the history of this ancient city!
Is the York Dungeon scary?
With 9 shows in an hour, you won’t be left bored whilst exploring the depths of the York Dungeon and hearing the gruesome tales of 2000 years of history. Great for family fun and frightening the parents we’re sure you won’t be leaving the York Dungeon without having a lot of fun and some of the heebie-jeebies.
- Open Monday to Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Standard Ticket: £17.55 per person (online/off-peak), £19.50 per person (peak)
- Student Ticket: £12 (with Student Beans)
- Dungeon Lates Ticket (18+): £25 per person (online/off-peak)
- Dungeon Lates Passholder Ticket (18+): £20 per person
- Private tours are available
- The experience lasts approximately 75 minutes
- Reschedule your tickets for free
- Tickets must be pre-booked