Are you looking for a fun outdoor obstacle course to do with friends and family? Killary Adventure has featured on Ireland’s Fittest Family, this is an obstacle course like no other! Natural and man-made challenges bring you through the deep Connemara bog, into the Atlantic Ocean and will see you do things you never imagined. Helping each other is essential, in between laughing at each other of course!
What obstacle courses can I do in Co. Galway ?
This course has been designed to include the natural challenges of the wild Connemara landscape and the cleverest man-made obstacles. It will see you scrambling, climbing, and swinging your way through the course with friends or family, while all the time wondering how exactly you got here! the obstacle course is perfect for any group day and can be accommodated for any stag/hen party and group events alike!
- Minimum age requirement of 8 years old
- Prices from £35 per person for children
- Prices from £52 per person for adults
- Activity includes scrambling, climbing and swinging!
- Wetsuits are provided during colder months