Are you looking for a camping experience like no other? Then pack your bags and get ready for a holiday you won’t forget. A truly unique experience awaits you. With lodges and tents that range from Hobbit Hideaways to the Emperor Bell tent there is something for everyone’s taste. The clear topped tents and the unidomes are the pick of the bunch though allowing you to stargaze to your heart’s content all from the comfort of your heated tent.
Where can I go glamping in Yorkshire?
There is everything you could want near your tent or on site. Fire pits, decks to relax on, log burners, hot tubs to rent, and so much more to make your stay as relaxing and romantic as possible.
For the ultimate glamping experience Camp Katur has it all. To comfortably experience nature in luxury we can’t think of a better and more equipped location.
- Stunning camping in a beautiful woodland
- Booking is for minimum of 2 nights
- Prices start from £210 for 2 nights but, vary heavily depending on accommodation choice
- Many optional extras such as activities, breakfast, or champagne hampers!
- Even though you’re glamping, not camping, you should still pack some camping gear. Good torches, camping chairs, and good sleeping bags are still likely things you still need to bring and will greatly improve your experience! Obviously this depends on what’s provided by the campsite so check in advance what’s provided and pack accordingly.
- Try to avoid bringing glass bottles as they take up a lot of space and can be quite difficult to recycle on sites. If your planning on bringing booze try and bring beer in cans or wine in a box!
- Make sure you bring plastic/bin bags as you’ll find you want to separate wet clothes and may end up with more rubbish than you thought.