Velocity Valley Adventure Park is the home of thrillseekers in New Zealand. The Adventure Park allows you to try out many different exciting activities in the beautiful location of Rotorua. Every age group, ability and type of person is welcome to come along and discover what they enjoy. You can cycle, free fall, launch, propel, swoop or splash. Their VIP package bundles all the favourite activities into one, which includes: a 43m high Bungy jump, a 45 Metre Reverse Bungy Jump, a 40m high Swoop giant sky swing, a no-strings-attached body flying experience, the world’s only human-powered monorail racetrack, and a ride in their Agrojet sprint boat, which is like a Ferrari on the water!
Where can I find Velocity Valley Adventure Park?
Velocity Valley Adventure Park is situated in a beautiful part of New Zealand called Rotorua. The exact location can be found using the postcode and map provided below.
Must know before going:
- All ages of visitors can come to Velocity Valley park although you must be over 13 to use some of the rides
Cost of Admission:
- Their cost-saving packages allow you to choose individual activities at low prices or multi-ride options
- The following are approximates because it can vary on the time of year you visit:
- VIP Package (5 Ride Combo) – $249.00 for 2 hours
- Includes: Bungy Jumping, + 4 Adventure Rides of your choice from their list – Agrojet, V-Force, Freefall Xtreme, Swoop & Shweeb Racer
- Double Dip (2 Ride Combo)- $90.00 for 1 hour
- Adrenaline Overload (4 Ride Combo) – $149.00 for 1 hour
- Family Packages:
Share 10 rides with family members from a selection of 8 rides from Swoop, Freefall Xtreme, Shweeb Racer, and Agrojet at $28.90 per ride
- 6 rides – $34.83 per ride
- 8 rides – $31.12 per ride